Mrs. Brandy Raper
Welcome to Ranger Elementary Middle School. As the former Assistant Principal, I am blessed to be able to return to the school in the Principal capacity. My philosophy of education is that a teacher's role is to create an environment that motivates each student to reach their potential to learn and grow.
One of the most motivating factors in being an administrator is the fact that you learn, every day, about the talents and gifts that your teachers and students have. My job is to support, coach, and inspire the faculty and staff of Ranger Elementary Middle School to realize the amazing potential of each student. I hope to motivate those I lead with a shared vision, effectively communicating how our PD, school-wide initiatives, instructional practices, and day-to-day routines meet that shared vision.
- 1997 - Bachelor's degree in Child Development/Elementary Education/Birth-Kindergarten from Western Carolina University
- 2007 - Master's in School Administration/Curriculum and Instruction from Lincoln Memorial University
- Educational experience in Pre-K, Kindergarten-5th grades, Title I reading specialist, Instructional Coach
- Served as Assistant Principal for 4 years at Ranger Elementary Middle School and principal at Hiwassee Dam Elementary Middle School
- 26 years in education, 22 years in Cherokee County